- On sale!
Moringa oleifera (incroyable plante)
The Indian tradition of Ayurveda indicated that Moringa leaves healed more than 300 diseases. Moringa oleifera leaves are richer in vitamins, minerals and protein than most vegetables.
In India, Moringa is a plant cultivated for its fruit, which is eaten cooked and exported fresh or canned. In the Sahel, Moringa oleifera leaves are eaten as a vegetable in Ethiopia and they are the basic meals. Nutritional analysis showed that Moringa oleifera leaves are richer in vitamins, minerals and protein than most vegetables. They contain twice as much protein and calcium than milk, as much potassium as bananas, as much vitamin than carrots, as much iron as beef or lentils and two times more vitamin C than an orange. Many programs use Moringa oleifera leaves against malnutrition and its associated diseases.
- 7 Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, C, E, K)
- 6 Minerals (Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Zinc)
- Carbohydrates, Protein and Fibers
- 18 Amino acids
- 46 Anti-oxidants
- High concentration of natural Anti-inflammatory agents
- Natural Anti-toxins, Anti- tumors, Anti-bacterial and Anti-fungal.
Main thing about Moringa oleifera
Optimizes working of metabolism
- • Improves immune defenses
•Bringthe energy that thebody needs
• Providesessential nutrients to functioning at cells
•Revitalizesthe skinand eyes,improves vision
- Is suitable for vegetarians and Vegans
- Does not contain: wheat, gluten, soy beans, dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Is organic
- Is Kosher & Halal certified
- is manufactured & certified under ISO 9001:2000
Advices to use
Recommended daily dosage: 2 times a day, before meals
Never use the roots or bark of roots for pregnant women
New- watertight wrapping
To conserve in dry placeEach bottle contains 120 vegeterian capsules (440 mg each)
Delivery delay :
We sent our products from Thailand, forecast between 7 and 20 days of delay according to the destination.
You might also like
Andrographis has been used for hundreds of years to treat fever and respiratory infections in several Asian traditional medicines.
Cinnamon is a spice and medicinal plant widely used for many centuries.
This spice is also used in the manufacture of cosmetics and in various dental products for its taste