- On sale!
Curcuma longa (anti-inflammatoire)
Curcuma Longa Linn (Turmeric), is very popular herbal in Thailand . Some Thai food menu has an ingredient from Curcuma because it has varieties of treated benefits.
Curcuma Longa is used for memory disorders, digestive disorders, ulcers, liver disease, in the treatment and prevention of certain cancers, known to be an antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, Depurative, diuretic and antioxidant
Common Name: Turmeric
Botanical names: Curcuma longa
English Name: Turmeric
-The Curcumin content in turmeric fight against Alzheimer
- Digestive disorders
- In the treatment and prevention of certain cancers (see list below)
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal
- Fight against skin problems
- Anti inflammatory (curcumin)
- For ulcers, liver disease
- Cholagogue, antioxidant
- Tonic, stimulant anti-mutagenic, anti carcinogen (curcumin)
- Depurative, Diuretic Gastrointestinal disorders:
- The World Health Organization recognizes the efficacyof turmeric rhizomes to treat digestive disorders such as stomach upset, nausea, loss of appetite or feeling of heaviness.
-The Alzheimer symptoms caused by inflammation and oxidation are relieved by the powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. Curcumin is the most effective natural product to prevent the formation of protein fragments in the brain that block communication between neurons that many other potential treatments against Alzheimer's;
- Turmeric is also used for dyspepsia ie to improve biliary functions.
- For the treatment of cancer, scientists believe that curcumin could improve the therapeutic effects of radiation and chemotherapy by rendering cancer cells more sensitive to these treatments.
- Cancer Prevention. Epidemiological data indicate that the presence of several cancers (colon, breast, prostate and lung) is lower in Asian countries where people eat a lot of turmeric.
- Obstructions and gallstones. If an injury or a calculation obstructs the bile ducts, it is imperative to consult a doctor before starting treatment with turmeric.
- Pregnancy. Although no reports of adverse reaction to turmeric consumption during pregnancy, some doctors believe that because of its use to treat absence of menstruation, pregnant women should avoid taking this kind of treatment.
3 times a day - 2 or 3 capsules Curcuma longa after each main meal
Ingredient of each capsule:
375 mg of Curcuma longa
New - sealed original packaging
Each box contains 100 capsules.
The shipment is made by mail from Thailand, delivery times are between 9 and 20 working days depending on the destination.
THIS IS A NATURAL PRODUCT NOT PRESCRIBED BY PHYSICIAN.
THIS PRODUCT IS LEGAL TO BE SOLD WORLDWIDE
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
€12.15 -10% €13.50
Cissus quadrangularis is used in ayurvedic medicine as a general tonic, analgesic and to heal bone fractures.
Studies have shown beneficial health effects of Cissus quadrangularis extract particular, it promotes healing of bone injuries.
Cinnamon is a spice and medicinal plant widely used for many centuries.
This spice is also used in the manufacture of cosmetics and in various dental products for its taste