Common Names: Centella asiatica
English names: Gotu Kola - Antanan - Pegaga - Brahmi
Latin name: Centella asiatica and Bacopa monnieri
Also called the herb of tiger, this perennial creeping herb leaves with long petioles, is a medicinal plant of the family Apiaceae.
Centella Asiatica is native to Asia, India and Oceania, is found in tropical marshy areas.
In Asia, this plant is Known for over 2000 years, the already used to treat wounds, treat cutaneous and venous problems.
These sheets are hand of the diet of elephants Known for their longevity
- Encourages memorization and concentration
- Fighting against venous hypertension
- Combating micro angiopathy
- Delaying the aging brain
- Recognized as anti-inflammatory and healing
- Also used for stomach ulcers
- To fight against canker sores
- Combating seizures
- Venous insufficiency and varicose veins.
- Combat anxiety and depression
- Increase Production of collagen.
3 times a day - 2 or 3 capsules of Centella asiatica After Each hand meal
Ingredients in Each capsule:
320 mg of Centella Asiatica - 100% natural
New - sealed original packaging
conservation 20-24 months
The delivery time Departing from the post office in Thailand is between 9 and 20 working days.
It is a herbal product components contenir that Does not require That a prescription.
This product is legal to sell worldwide.
No customer comments for the moment.