Botanical name: Boesenbergia Rotunda
Thai name: Kra-chai
English Name: fingerroot
The Boesenbergia Rotunda, called by the Thai Kra-chai is a perennial 40-80 cm tall.
It is part of the Family Zingiberaceae such as cardamom, ginger or galangal.
This is a typical spice of South East Asia. It is commonly used in pharmacopoeia in Europe for several decades.
These are the fleshy roots that are collected to be cooked or treated by specialized laboratories to be packaged in the form of capsules.
The Boesenbergia Rotunda is known for its medicinal properties.
It is considered a tonic.
- The Boesenbergia Rotunda is used as a sexual tonic masculine,
- Antiflatulent, helps the expulsion of intestinal gas
- Energizing - Aphrodisiac
- Treats angina
- Contributes to the healing of diseases of the mouth
- Helps digestion
- Treats colic and dysentery.
100% natural products. No known side effects.
Take 2 capsules Boesenbergia Rotunda, Kra-Chai after each meal three times a day.
Composition of a capsule:
Contains Boesenbergia Rotunda, Kra Chai 310 mg
- New - sealed original packaging
- Conservation 12 - 24 months - Store in a cool dry place.
- Box of 100 capsules
Mailed from Thailand, expected between 9 and 20 days period after destinations.
This is a natural product not prescribed by doctor
This product can be sold around the world except in some cases for some countries.
No customer comments for the moment.