Latin name: Cissus quadrangularis
Thai name: Pet Blood Khat
Cissus quadrangularis is used in ayurvedic medicine as a general tonic, analgesic and to heal bone fractures.
Studies have shown beneficial health effects of Cissus quadrangularis extract particular, it promotes healing of bone injuries.
The Cissus quadrangularis extract contains natural plant steroids, ketosterones, which accelerate bone healing by acting as glucocorticoid antagonists.
They also neutralize anti anabolic effects of cortisone in the treatment of fractures.
- In Thailand the Cissus quadrangularis is used in treatment of pain and inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- Has strong antioxidant activity and neutralises free radicals in various systems that could explain its effectiveness in injured tissues. It inhibits lipid peroxidation and free radicals and stimulates the activity of enzymes endogenous antioxidants.
- Has a gastro-protective effect: traditional medicine is used to treat stomach problems
- Extract of Cissus quadrangularis reduces the size of ulcer craters and restores the mucosal epithelium.
- In several studies on obese or overweight subjects, Cissus quadrangularis extract induced significant weight reductions.
The increase in levels of creatine and 5-HTP induced by supplementation suggests that Cissus quadrangularis appears to act by the appetite control mechanism and by promoting the growth of muscle mass.
Supplementation also had the result of reducing total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides and fasting glucose levels, improving cardiovascular risk factors.
3 times a day - 2 capsules Cissus quadrangularis after each main meal
Ingredients in each capsule:
330mg Cissus quadrangularis
New - sealed original packaging
each box contains 100 capsules
Fast shipping from Thailand, expected between 7 and 20 days period after destinations.
This is a natural product not prescribed by doctor
This product can be sold worldwide
No customer comments for the moment.