Vitamin C is absorbed into the human body through the small intestine and excreted in urine. It is found in many white blood cells, pituitary, brain and lens of the eye. This vitamin is also useful in the production of collagen essential to the formation of skin tissue, ligaments and bones. It draws from the few fruits and vegetables such as red peppers, kiwi, papaya, mango, orange, lemon. Unfortunately, our modern food does not allow us to have enough vitamin C. People who eat few fresh products are likely to have low vitamin C. Smokers are also more necessary, because smoking reduces the rate vitamin C in the body. This vitamin is recognized as a cancer cure.
Why consume vitamin C?
-Strengthens The immune system
- Is a powerful antioxidant
- Helps to minimize the effects of injury
- Is important for healthy gums
- Fight against scurvy
- Promotes the absorption of vitamin E
- Reduces the flow of histamine
- Fight Cardiovascular Disease
- Is essential for collagen production
- Strengthens the blood vessels
- Promotes a well functioning brain system
- Increases iron absorption - Reduces the level of uric acid in the blood
- Also useful in preventing colds and cancer
Preferably take pills in the morning. In the evening, this vitamin could prevent you from sleeping.
Vitamin C is one of the most effective vitamins on the market today, the overdose has no detrimental effect. There are no cons-indications to taking vitamin C.
Boxes of 100 tablets 1000 mg. New Packaging.
Volume and delivery time:
Unlimited depending on the order. The delivery from the post office in Thailand is between 9 and 20 working days.
It is a herbal product that does not contain components that require a prescription. This product is legal to sell worldwide.
No customer comments for the moment.