Boesenbergia Rotunda, Kra Chai
Thai name: Krachai
English Name: fingerroot
Botanical name: Boesenbergia Rotunda
The Boesenbergia Rotunda, Kra Chai is a perennial 40-80 cm tall.
It is part of the Family Zingiberaceae such as cardamom, ginger or galangal. This is a typical spice of South East Asia.
It is commonly used in pharmacopoeia in Europe for several decades.
These are the fleshy roots that are collected to be cooked or treated by specialized laboratories to be packaged in the form of capsules. The Boesenbergia Rotunda is known for its medicinal properties.
It is considered a tonic.
· The Boesenbergia Rotunda is used as a sexual tonic masculine, but not only, it is also
antiflatulent, helps the expulsion of intestinal gas
Contributes to the healing of diseases of the mouth
treats colic and dysentery.
• Take 2 capsules Boesenbergia Rotunda, Kra Chai after each meal three times a day.
• 100% natural products. No known side effects.
Composition of a capsule:
• Contains Boesenbergia Rotunda, Kra Chai 310 mg
100% natural gelatine capsule with chlorophyll.
• New - sealed original packaging
• conservation 12 - 24 months
• Store in a cool dry place.
• Box of 100 capsules
Fast shipping from Thailand, expected between 7 and 20 days period after destinations.
This is a natural product not prescribed by doctor
This product can be sold worldwide
No customer comments for the moment.